Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina

Well, we are back! We had an AMAZING time! I cant even begin to tell you how much fun we had. It took us about 24 hours to get there but we drove through the night so the boys did GREAT!



Carson wanted to tell us how to get there.... Its a good thing we didnt get lost!






Our first night there, we stayed in a hotel until our condo was ready.. well, dayne needed to go potty and Kevin was taking a shower(with the door locked) Dayne decided that he needed to get into the bathroom so he decided to unlock the door-- with a Q-tip!





And Finally, our very first glimpse of the beach as a family! The boys had never seen the beach before, so it was such an amazing experience watching the boys run on the beach.








I will have more pictures to post later-- I have to do it in bits.. As you all know, I went back to work yesterday and just dont have time to blog alot anymore! Ill post more soon- theres lots more! We went to an aquarium, rode on a ferry, dug holes, dug for shark teeth, and took family pictures so stay tuned!


3 comments:

Nancy Potts said...

I am so glad ya'll had a chance to take this vacation. These memories will stay with the boys forever. Thanks Aunt Cathy!

fivemjs said...

Love the pics! Can't wait to see more!

TheCarruths said...

Ok seriously Ash I need to see some more pictures :) I am so glad you guys had such a blast.. I cant wait to hear all about it from the boys.