Monday, September 29, 2008

Spiderman at the Our Burrito!

Today, my sister Emily(who is Carson's sitter) took Carson and Holly to the arboretum. When she was explaining it to him, I guess he got confused because they got there and he kept asking "Emmy, when are we going to eat our burrito?" UHHH so cute! Anyway, they played in the pumpkins and petted some animals.








And Then Carson got his face painted!




Here's what Carson looked like when he got to me after school.. Can you tell how much fun he had today?


I know this blog is already long but I just wanted to take a few minutes to give a little shout out. I am so very thankful that Carson has his Emmy to go to everyday. She treats him just like her own child(except she spoils him like only and aunt can) and I COULD NOT work if it werent for her. She is Amazing! Shes the best sitter and aunt to my little Spiderman. And he Adores her for it. If I havent told you before(I hope I have) THANK YOU so much Em. You are such an amazing help and I couldnt do this without you! Thank you for loving my baby like I do( even when he doesnt deserve it) I love you! Thanks for today!

2 comments:

Nancy Potts said...

Oh my gosh what a sweet sweet picture. I love the Spiderman!

Johnson's said...

The "real" face paint is adorable, but I love the sleeping version even more!