Friday, October 3, 2008

Its Friday!!!!!

Finally! Im so glad Friday is here. It seemed like the first few weeks of school went by so quickly, but these past couple are dragging! Oh well.. Tonight we kept the Frank girls. Lily and Gaby are so much fun! After having them here for a few hours, I realized how much I have missed having girls around. Growing up, I was the youngest of 4 girls and girl stuff is all we did. Its been a l0ng time since I have done something that wasnt boy related. Kinda nice! Anyway, we had a full evening planned.. We started out at the park. The kids were having a blast, but I had to make them stop and take a picture!




Even Kev had to get in on the action.. But the funniest part was watching him come down!


Then, we went in for some pumpkin painting and scarecrow making.. While we were sitting at the table, Dayne and Lily started talking about how Lily told Dayne that she wanted to marry him. He told me the CUTEST story. The other day, they were playing and she was pretending to be asleep. Then, she looked over at Dayne and said" Dayne, hurry up and kiss me so I can wake up!"I asked Dayne if he did it and he just go really embarissed and said NO MOM!



I think Gaby thought it was lipstick!



It was so sweet watching Kev with the girls. I know he really needs a daughter! Those girls have him wrapped around their fingers!Im not really sure what is in the corner of this picture, but it was too priceless to not show you...Tell me- Does he need a little girl or what?

2 comments:

Team Raney said...

How fun! You're such a cool babysitter!

Scamperino Family said...

I think he does need a girl Ashley! So what did the pumpkins look like all done?? I know the kids enjoyed it, this is such a fun time of year.