Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Back!

I left last Wednesday for an amazing week in California. There were three of us.. Me, Krisin and Margie and we went to Ramona, California for a conference on how to reach teen moms and show them how much Jesus loves them. There were alot of people there from all over the world who have made this their life long ministry. It was so awesome to see so many women there who are following the call of God to help less fortunate people. Hopefully, we will be as succesful.We are so excited about what God will do in our little town.I got to spend alot of time alone with God this week. I dont know what I was expecting, but I was surprised at how much I missed God. I have missed time alone with him, and being able to hear his voice. Its amazing what God can do when you get away from your life and focus on Him. If I could sum up my trip in one word it would be PERSPECTIVE. Thats what I gained out of this trip. Not only persective about pregnant teen moms but also perspective in my life. He revealed alot to me this week. I feel like, because of the things that God had allowed me to struggle with, he has equipped me with some spiritual blessings that will allow me to help other girls who are in the same situation.I cant wait to be able to post if a few months and tell you all how its going... Im so excited!
The view from our room...
This is where I had my quiet time every day... Except I had such a hard time focusing because I was overtaken by how beautiful it was!
Shopping in San Diego!
Me, Kristin, and Margie having a beach bonfire.

2 comments:

Nancy Potts said...

I am so glad you had such a great time. I really prayed for you while you were gone.

fivemjs said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Love ya girl. Can't wait to move so we can start hanging out!