Friday, February 27, 2009

Bubbles, Chalk and Shaving Cream!

It was such a beautiful day yesterday! After school, we ran to the store to grab a few things to restock our outdoor toys. And then we got back to home and had a BLAST in the front yard! Before you see the pictures, let me just tell you that I am a HUGE fan of controlled messes. I love to let the kids get dirty! So we had a big shaving cream party. They squirted it EVERYWHERE and pretended they were ice skating. We had so much fun and cant wait for summer, when we can do this stuff all the time! These are the days that memories are made of!

4 comments:

Nancy Potts said...

That looks like so much fun!

Johnson's said...

Bet the whole neighborhood smelled fresh and clean!

Lisa said...

FUN!!! I love controlled messes too.

fivemjs said...

Boys will be boys! You are a good momma!!! I will fix the "O" when I get there this weekend! I can't wait for you to get it home! Take a picture of it for me!!!