Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And then there were three....

Surprise!!!! We are pregnant!!!! Believe me.. its a surprise to EVERYONE! But we are happy to announce that we will be adding another baby to our family in March of 2010! We have told our families and are working on telling all of our friends.. We took the boys to lunch on Tuesday and told them. I dont really know what I was expecting, but I wasnt expecting the reaction I got.. They have been asking me for a baby for probably over a year now. So when the time came for us to tell them that they were going to be big brothers, I guess I was expecting some excitement.. Nope.. they just stared at us like we were crazy. It was kinda funny.. I kept waiting for it to sink in... and then they would get excited. NOPE. NOTHIN..
I only have a picture of Dayne's reaction.. Kevin took Carson's picture, so I'll have to get the picture from him.. Both the boys are happy about it but I dont think Carson understands. So we will have to give him a few months!!!! Keep checking for updates!!!! Being a mommy to 3 will definately be interesting!!!

2 comments:

The Snow Family said...

Yay! Congrats! We are very excited for you all!

fivemjs said...

You will be able to handle 3...I have no doubts! I am so happy for you! =)