Thursday, December 4, 2008

BAD BLOGGER!

Ive been a really bad blogger lately... I do have a few pictures of Thanksgiving and some other things that I will update when I have more time. But for now, I just have a cute story. Dayne came home from school today and said, "Mom, I think someone is in love with me." I asked him who it was and he said" a girl at school. She follows me around on the playground. Its like I have my own little bodyguard!" I started laughing and he said, " What is a bodyguard, anway?" I told him it was someone who follows you around and protects you and he said-- " Yeah, I guess that what shes trying to do." HAHA so cute! Its things like this that I hope to remember forever! Oh by the way, Dayne has his very first loose tooth so Ill be sure to take pictures of his first experience!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is funny! Did he ever tell you who the girl was?

Nancy Potts said...

I am sure he will have many girls following him around. Get ready!