Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson!

Tomorrow is Carson's 3rd birthday. I can't believe its been 3 years! Where does the time go?I wish someone could actually answer that question! Carson is a little firecracker! He is full of energy and lots of words. I knew when I was pregnant with him that he was going to be a pickle! He is constantly in trouble and constantly making us laugh! We find ourselves turning away to laugh, because he's just so cute! He may be turning 3, but he thinks he is 10! He is very competitive, and gets frustrated when he cant do something right!

Today, we took him to Shenanigans in Rockwall. We bowled, played games and ate. And once we got home, had cake and opened presents!








Carson's favorite things right now...
1. Favorite T.V. Show-- Mickey Mouse(or Tickey Mouse)
2. Favorite game-- Crocodile Golf
3. Favorite color-- green
4. Favorite food-- Chicken nuggets or noodles(boring, I know)
5.Favorite Book-- anything with tractors or dirt
6.Favorite toy-- anything John Deere or anything with a trailor
7. Favorite thing to do with his daddy-- FISH
8. Favorite thing to do with bubba-- anything that annoys him=)
9. Favorite thing to do withme-- SNUGGLE!

2 comments:

Scamperino Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much he has grown! Hope you are doing well :)

fivemjs said...

I know this is late but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!