Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What do you want for Christmas?

I asked the boys today what they wanted for Christmas. No, I have not started shopping yet. I know, I know.. some of you are probably nervous for me(Kelli and Lisa L.) Anyway, their answers were so funny, I thought I would post them. They know the true meaning of Christmas and they also know that we are having a small Christmas this year. But something about that questions, brought out their imaginations! Here we go...

Dayne
skateboard
air soft gun with targets
pellot gun
a real adult sized tent
an adult sized fishing pole( Blaze Rod to be exact)
A Hunting Liscense.

What makes his so funny to me is that there is not one single toy. When did he grow up?

Carson
skateboard
new tackle box with bait
a boat like Jody's( one of Kevin's friends)
a new Jeep to drive his boat around
a flying sleigh

Need I say more? Crazy kids!

No comments: