Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow Day!!!!!!!! with no snow!

School was canceled today. YIPEEEEE! So we have done all kinds of indoor winter things. We started out making a fire and then roasted marshmellows, had hot chocolate and we have been watching movies all day. Its been so fun! At first I was not happy about being home today considering that we will be out for Christmas break in 4 days and we will also have to make this snow day up later on in the year. But as the day wears on, the happier I am that we have had this day to ourselves. I sometimes forget how much fun it is to just BE with the kids. Im sure I ruined my chances for being nominated for the mother of the year award with all the chocolate and tv today, but I dont care. These are the days that memories are made of. And I am so thankful for them. I am just so very thankful this Christmas. Thankful that my husband is so amazing. That my kids are healthy. And that we have the things that we need to susain us everyday.So here are some pics of our not so snowy day!!! OH and I also introduced the boys to my FAVORITE childhood tv show today...... Little House on the Prarie!!!!( my husband is SOOOO rolling his eyes right now!)
It doesnt matter how COLD it is outside, the boys are still half Naked!

3 comments:

Nancy Potts said...

Those are the perfect days. Glad you had so much fun.

Lisa said...

What a great day indeed!!

fivemjs said...

Boys in underwear. Yup. Same around here.