Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Six Flags

This weekend we took the boys(along with most of my family) to Six Flags for the day. They had SO much fun! It was worth it going because there werent that many people there so the lines were super short. They rode almost every kid ride at least 5 times. At some point, I had to give up on taking pictures because we were going to fast, that I was struggling to keep up! So fun!

After that, Dayne went to Grandmom's with the other "big" kids and had another full day on Sunday at the park and then the Dallas flight museum. He was exhausted on Sunday evening. Carson on the other hand, fell asleep on the way to the car at 6 and slept until 7 the next morning. He was tuckered out! THis is how I found him later that night. How did he get out of his bed? I think he was still riding a ride or something!

2 comments:

Johnson's said...

Oh, look at that sweet boy sleeping on the floor! That's when you know they've had a good time :)

Nancy Potts said...

Sounds like you really had fun. I am glad you had great family, memory time.